Wednesday, 16 January 2008

I served the King of England



I haven't seen this film by Jirí Menzel yet but after having watched the Trailer, I am impressed and want to see it. One thing that grabs me with films are "moments" and time taken to dress up those moments to make them unique or memoriable, just as in the same way after reading a book, certain scenes stay lobbed within the mind forever.

You can read up the synopsis of "I served the King of England" on its website. If anyone can write up a review of this film I'll publish it here, that goes for any films you see, just paste it in the comment's box and I'll transfer it to post.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss