Monday, 14 July 2008

Now Showing



Borrowed from Garbett for the purpose of making my point without using a thousand words.

It had to be Kick & Ban for a serial pest that was buzzing about this Blog, after getting some advice, I decided to delete the discourse as it served no actual purpose but to stir the hive that needn't be stirred. It is unfortunate that one feels necessary to do this but if the debate was somewhat better phrased I would have kept it. This great poster says it all though.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss