Thursday, 16 October 2008

Linda Lovelace For President

A year before I was born, screened a flick that although lacking in continuity, strove to deliver in farce. Linda Lovelace For President my first review of the iconic soft-core titillation from which many industry professionals in todays more explicit world lament the loss of.

If you like madcap 60's cinema as I do, you'll get a kick out of this film. It is the American cousin version of what Britain did so well with its snappy one-lined puns and frivolously indulgent scenes.

Goto B Movie News to read my review full of typos which I promise next time, will be eradicated or better still, proof read and spell checked.

Meanwhile, enjoy part three of the making of Errol Flynn's Pianist where I had the luxury of traveling to New Hollywood to interview the reclusive screenplay writer s. Gregor Gardiner.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss