Thursday, 13 November 2008

Wrap up on Trash

Take a look at the post Trash Film Festival video for 2008 and see what fun everybody had. What a turn out! Fresh out of Varaždin, The Trash Film Festival in Croatia looks like it was a total blast, and I am sorry I couldn't have somehow gotten over there for it. I would have worn my Tartan pants and Plaid jacket, and gotten plasted on plenty of Pivo.



Watching post festival footage from a festival that has been held too far to travel to is very satisfying, it gives you some indication of under what circumstances your film screened at, and makes for a jolly good show. Below is the poster for 2008 and I'm sure we are all looking forward to The Trash Film Festival 2009.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss