Sunday, 4 January 2009

Happy New Year



Okay, so it's a bit belated but snuffboxfilms would like to wish its readers a Happy New Year and hope that you've made or not made (for what ever reason) your New Year's resolutions. I wrote down fifty of them for the year. Some production related ones included getting my next micro movie made (first off the rank) but also three feature film scripts that need re-writing and polishing. I'm ready to go into production on one of these by the end of this year so here is hoping I really make use of not having the internet connected at home until later on this month. The less distractions the better.

I will be back online soon and bring in the festival deadlines for 2009. Meanwhile I shall continue to watch episodes of Extras with Ricky Gervais to ready me up for the process of production.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss