Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Realising Sigmund featured on Undergroundfilm



Still from one of my early shorts Realising Sigmund.

For a short time only Undergroundfilm is featuring one of my short films Realising Sigmund on their featured films page. Undergroundfilm is one of my favourite hosting sites for alternative cinema. The synopsis behind the film is "Eddie Puss visits a brothel to lose his virginity but ends up fulfilling an Oedipal prophecy ... by accident." - so even if you don't get there in time to catch my short on the main page of the website, you can always check out my own page at Undergroundfilm.

If you would like to submit your own work to Undergroundfilm ... go along to this page here. They also have a YouTube profile too.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss