Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter



Happy Easter everybody ... hopefully no-one will be inspired to hide their chocolate eggs in the manner of a Graham Chapman a game called "Shitties" (At least I think that is what is called, it has been a long while since I read A Liar's Autobiography Volume VI). I wont explain the game although it is quite amusing, you'll maybe have to hunt down the book and read up on it for yourself, or just take my word for it.

I have not seen Hefner's After Dark, but being Easter and all and John Safran crucifying himself on the cross for real (Although I wonder if anyone is going to have a crack at the whole resurrection thing, you'd think that would be the follow up to people getting their dose of current day crucifixions), I wanted to add my own little reference to this occasion - at first I thought about rabbit droppings wrapped in pretty foil as my eldest son suggested being that rabbits don't lay eggs, but then I re-considered the notion of actually making one of these to photograph for my Blog and instead went the easy way out with the Playboy Bunny reference.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss