Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Ron the Zookeeper cums to Youtube finally

A filmmaker I know has just uploaded his classic Claysploitation flick Ron the Zookeeper, Darcy Prendergast, after this I fear what kind of cummercial will be spawned if STW cummission him to do a Save the Sperm Whale advertisement campaign. If you want to check out his 2008 showreel, I posted it here some time ago in the Polyester Prince Roadshow post.



I've been moving at a snails pace with snuffboxfilms what with kids, housework, cooking, school holidays, work and setting up other Blogs for other things, with hardly a moment to spare to do things like learn Live Lite 4, update my iTunes, experiment with panoramic QTVR body parts, master the track on FuckTrust, set up interviews for my next Bonsai Bijou Specktacle, read W. M. Thackery's The Book of Snobs, think about getting a second Eumig C3 8 m/m, or even print some t-shirt designs I've been planning.

As Groucho Marx was heard to say "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana".

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss