Friday, 29 May 2009

Irpen Film Festival Finalists announced 2009

Have a look at the iff7 7X7 announced on the Irpen Film Festival website. The festival takes place in the Ukraine, and you can go and read up on iff at my previous iff post here.

At the moment, apart from writing this Blog post. I am listening to the excellent Stalakdrama track by Yello. Also I was alerted to this film called Unfaithful by Claude Pérès. It's about an actor and director who confine themselves to an apartment for the night in order to experience desire.



Still from the film Unfaithul.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss