Saturday, 20 June 2009

EUGANEA FILM FESTIVAL 2009

The 2009 festival page is live for the Euganea Film Festival. The films have been chosen and the reel is ready to roll, or should I say the laser is ready to read (DVD). Have a look at the program guide and read about this festival in days of snuffboxfilms gone by (here and here).

The festival begins on Friday the 3rd of July and runs over sixteen days of cinematic feasting. Films will be able to be viewed in the towns of Este, Monselice and the Euganean Hills - Italy.

Meanwhile I came across this Blog (Quixotando) which has posted on my Bonsai Bijou Specktacle - Errol Flynn's Pianist.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss