Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Go Short 2010



Gosh there has been some lag on this Blog, because I've been rotten busy like you wouldn't believe. Today I snatched a tuple of quarter hours in a secondhand bookshop, purchasing a book of Swift's poems and his A Tale of Tub and other Satires.

The Netherlands is a spot I'd be tempted to move to if ever I was going to relocate. If they'd ever have me. Perhaps not. Anyway, the Go Short International Short Film Festival has no fee for submission and the deadline for shorts is September 15, 2009. European short films up to 40 minutes are eligible for competition.

Anyway, get entering and see what happens!

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss