Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Conceal



Kick back, grab yourself a cup of Lapsang Souchong tea and have a look at Conceal by Lysandre Begijn and Petri De Schepper. It won third prize in the One Minute Belgium Open (Previously posted here on snuffboxfilms). It's a performance video, of which was linked in the comments form of one of the posts I did on The One Minutes Belgium Open 2009.

Once again I am having a really busy week and finding time to find time is extremely time consuming. I am hoping though to record an interview with the eccentric Boogie Knight of the silver screen and eclectic Fartist Matthew Silver on Sunday if we can sync our timezones.

So I will promise further updates on festivals when I can squeeze in some Blogging time through-out the week.

2 comments:

p said...

great surprise while in vain surfing the web...
thanx for blogging a video from us.

-p-

Rups said...

I enjoyed it - thanks for making it!

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss