Tuesday, 28 July 2009

The Killer Luchador

Here is a sneak preview of what a couple of pals of mine have been up to. It's a wrestling picture currently in production called The Killer Luchador. Now, I may have a small role in this movie if I rub my touch-piece enough. No really, I do have a touch-piece, I'm not going to reveal what it is because that would ruin its charm.

So slide back, grab yourself a pinch of snuff, jiggle your Prince of Wales tea-bag, ruffle up your pajamas and enjoy this Teaser below for The Killer Luchador ...

The Killer Luchador - a 1 minute teaser from Daniel Armstrong on Vimeo.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss