Monday, 10 August 2009

The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus 2009 Official Trailer



Yep, this is it fellow Gilliam fans. The Blog by fans for fans has loads to offer as far as upcoming Parnassus info goes. I am keenly looking forward to this film. I don't think that Gilliam has failed in his films as so many academics tend to waffle on about, a theory backed up by some film students and aficionados who can't seem to propagate any ideas other then what they have been fed by text books. I have never really understood this stance and I have always wondered what exactly he has failed to do. Certainly not delight as I find his films always rich with imagination.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss