Thursday, 17 September 2009

Make a Scene

 
I am on the road to recovery from this dastardly flu but it still lingers like the melody from the old man's Stradivarius.

Here is a video competition aimed at Highschool Students, not that I imagine I have many Highschool Students reading my Blog. However, filmmakers who do read this Blog may have a younger sibling or friend who is still living the Degrassi lifestyle and may be keen on winning a $5000 and an Apple iPhone. There is a Junior and Senior Competition category, so even if you know someone in Primary School you can be mentor to the futures of film productions.

The Make a Scene competition is sponsored by Optus and The Bell Shakespeare Company. So what are you waiting for ... have a day off and encourage truancy to shoot a bit of Shakespeare on film because "I have of late but wherefore I know not ...".

Here are the official quotes ...

1. When the sun sets the earth doth drizzle dew
Capulet, Romeo and Juliet 3:5:127
2. Disguise, I see thou art a wickedness
Viola, Twelfth Night 2:2:26
3. Had I but the means to hold a rival place with one of them
Bassanio, The Merchant of Venice 1:1:172
4. Thus conscience does make cowards of us all
Hamlet, Hamlet 3:1:83
5. But screw your courage to the sticking place, And we'll not fail.
Lady Macbeth, Macbeth 1:7:61

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss