Sunday, 31 January 2010

Extra короткого фильма Festival 2010

The ESFF 2010 just completed with the winning films announced. You can view the winners here. I have also embedded the Trailer to ESFF 2010 below to remind filmmakers to bookmark the festival for next year.



Speaking of Moscow. Recently arrived my Krasnogorsk-3 Bayonet 16mm film camera in mint condition. Below is a snap my friend Eleanor took of me testing out the functions in the backyard before she was to take off to San Diego to get married. You can see I'm wearing my trusty pajamas, one of the best items of clothing to test out highly efficient film equipment.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss