Sunday, 21 February 2010

Croation One Minute Film Festival 2010




I love receiving snail mail from festivals around the globe, indeed, especially if a film of mine is screening and they send me a program. I also like snail mail updates on upcoming festival call-outs like the one I received the other day from the Croation One Minute Film Festival, now in its eighteenth year.

The festival takes place in Požega from May 27 - 29th, 2010. Deadline for entries is April 9th and the top prize is 1000 euros.

It is important you read the regulations and the online entry form can be found here.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss