Thursday, 18 February 2010

Irpen Film Festival Library



The Irpen Film Festival now has a library of films that can be viewed and I believe, downloaded, online for those wishing to see the previous entries to the festival. Deadline for the Irpen Film Festival 2010 is March the 31st. You can access the entry form here. The Irpen Film Festival is held in the Ukraine and welcomes experimental works and avant-garde cinema, and there is no entry fee for submitting your film.

My previous posts on the Irpen Film Festival may be browsed through right here.

I have a wretched cold coming on and through being extremely busy have been lagging in my posts but promise to set aside some time to devote some meatier posts about a few things soon.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss