Saturday, 6 February 2010

Remix This - video clip complete


After much time, several editors and a few hitches and glitches, perseverance paid off, thanks mainly to Koshowko who withstood the stumbles much better then I did. I suppose that will always be the process in any production. Thanks to Claire who edited Errol Flynn's Pianist for taking the Online editing reigns when all else was looking like it possibly might be gobbled up into the data trash bin. I'm sure we would never had let that happen but we did need some gentle prying to get the footage from the initial editor who seemed reluctant to pass it on.

No hard feelings or grudges, this is what filmmaking is all about.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss