Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Alice and the White Hair


It has been brought to my attention a short film by Wyatt Denny called Alice and the White Hair, it is an interpretation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. I like it when short films re-interpret literature, it is a cross between Intertextual and MetaMedia form and content. I did the same with my "to be" short BMXXX Bandildos, which will hopefully be able to be cut sometime soon because I'm still trying to locate the footage. BMXXX Bandildos, I based on Alfred Jarry's short story, The Passion as an Uphill Bicycle Race.

I also wouldn't mind interpreting some of Miguel de Cervantes Interludes. Wonderful vignette plays that are ripe for the Digital age.


Alice & The White Hair A Film By Wyatt Denny from David Myrick on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Freiheit xx said...

Well, we'll have to reshoot BMXXX Bandildos.....on a less freezing day perhaps.

Rups said...

Yes, that may have to be the case! Although, an extended mix of the original footage with some good cutaways may also be effective ;)

Rups

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss