Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Father of three

Well, today is a short Blog post on the birth of my third son today. I have just gotten home from the hospital where I sat through a Caesarian for the second time, and got to cut the chord for the second time around - I can't remember if I cut it with my second. I might have now I come to think about it.

Anyway, fatherhood for the third time is pretty enjoyable. If you wrestle with making art, making children might be a wonderful alternative, indeed it is very much more challenging in the long run and probably deserves its own awards ceremony.

So here is to my Junior as I am the namesake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Clint

Rups said...

Thanks Clint ... much baby time ahead and very bite sized project work being nibbled on!

Anonymous said...

Definitely awesome.

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss