Saturday, 12 June 2010

The One Minutes 2010

The One Minutes is calling for submissions for their 2011 festival. 6 videos will be nominated for the Tommy Awards. Deadline is October 1st 2010. The categories are:

video performance
cut and paste
fairground attraction
mini road movie
micro commercial
a small history

Cut & Paste sounds interesting, sort of combining a Mash with ephemeral material perhaps or Stop Motion. Not sure what Fairground Attraction is, might be 'freakshow, I'll aim to submit my short film Wisecracks if I stay on schedule.

The One Minutes Festival has its HQ in Amsterdam but is celebrated all over the world. Goto their website to view previous submissions.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss