Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Until the Light takes Us



A black metal movie has just come to my attention, well it came to my attention via my inbox, but what better place to bring things to my attention. The movie is called Until the Light takes Us and you can watch it online here. It is having screenings in Amsterdam, Brussels, and London in December. I'll support most independent media, so if this isn't your cup of tea read the post below this one.

The movie is about Black Metal, a musical genre that has many urban myths attached to it, and the filmmakers relocated to Norway to capture the scene intimately.

I have little experience with Black Metal, I assume it is somehow related to Death Metal but I cannot be sure. The closest I came to Black Metal was meeting a male witch at a pub once who invited me along to a coven. However, I didn't end up making it.

So, if you are curious, have a peek at this documentary, and if you like it, you can purchase the DVD from the link I have supplied in the first paragraph of this post.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss