Monday, 12 September 2011

Scriptapalooza

I don't know much about Scriptapalooza, and there is a submission fee of $40.00 for submitting screenplays. The rewards for the chosen scripts is quite high. You can read more about what they do here. Below is a recent update I received regarding their website.


Speaking of scripts. I've finally found the location for my next Movarium (One minute movie). I've cast it, and am almost ready to schedule. I'm just seeking now a d.o.p. who has experience with 8mm, as I'm shooting Double 8mm for this film, a half day shoot. If anyone knows of anyone locally to my area who is not prudish and can operate a Eumig Double-8. Cast me a line.

No comments:

Feed me, Seymour!

I like to watch

Loading...

CC

Creative Commons License
snuffboxfilms by rups is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.
Based on written and pictorial posts at snuffboxfilms.free.

Further reading ...

ping rss